What we collect directly from you
We collect information that you directly provide us when creating an account, contacting us through the contact form or otherwise communicating with us. The information collected may include your email address and any other information you choose to provide.
What we collect automatically from you
We automatically collect information from you when you access our website, including the pages you visit, the IP address, browser and operating system you use and the time of your visit.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- To log and analyse our website’s traffic
- To personalize your visit to our website
- To better understand the demographics, interests and needs of our visitors
- To respond to your inquiries and comments
- To detect, investigate and prevent spam, abuse and illegal activities
We will never sell or distribute email addresses and/or other personally identifying information to third parties without your explicit permission, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
All information is stored in password-protected directories and publicly inaccessible databases.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps us to personalize your experience on our website by remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can also delete cookies that have already been set.
Cookies are also used by some third-party services that we use for advertising and analytics services (see more details below).
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We use the following services for serving advertisements and for analysing our web traffic:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics with the Display Advertising feature to collect demographic data about our site traffic. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings in their Google accounts. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
- Google Ads: We use Google to display advertising on our website. Google logs when users view specific pages, allowing them to serve ads on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Google uses the DoubleClick cookie to serve interest-based advertising. Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting Ads Settings in their Google accounts.